Waggonner Center Research Fellow to appear on The Peach 99.3 FMNovember 8, 2016
Waggonner Center Research Fellow Robert Whitaker will appear on The Peach 99.3 with Rick Godley to discuss his Louisiana Tech University history course "Playing the Past: Presenting History Through Games." Dr. Whitaker will be promoting the course's game fest, which will feature the historical video games produced by students at Louisiana Tech. The game fest will be held on November 10 at Noon in University Hall on the Louisiana Tech's campus.
Dr. Whitaker will be on 99.3 The Peach starting at 8 am on Tuesday, November 8.
- Speaker from the Louisiana Survey Visits TechApril 25, 2017
- America in the Age of Trump: A Foreign Policy and National Security PerspectiveApril 4, 2017
- Center hosts screening of new film on Politics and Higher EducationMarch 22, 2017
- C-SPAN Bus visits Louisiana Tech UniversityFebruary 27, 2017
- The Civil War Did Not End Slavery, a talk by Dr. Kevin GannonFebruary 16, 2017
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: College Football and the Politics of RapeFebruary 2, 2017
- New Frontiers in Biomedical Research Seminar talk by Dr. Karen Kashmanian OatesDecember 12, 2016
- Round-table Event - The 2016 Presidential Election: What Happened and What Happens Next?December 7, 2016
- Louisiana Senatorial DebateOctober 18, 2016
- Hamilton: An American Musical and the Legacy of America's Founding: A Roundtable DiscussionSeptember 28, 2016
- Fact-checking the 2016 Presidential ElectionApril 26, 2016
- The Obama Doctrine: Foreign Policy, Political Philosophy, Personal LegacyApril 13, 2016
- Welcome to our new website!April 12, 2016